View Single Post
cakeladie
Magnate

Member Since Mar 2015
4,529 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 24, 2017 at 07:26 AM

Good luck and positive vibes coming to you from California.

My daughter has a German shepherd female that was just spayed. She doesn't like the kennel either. They will give you something to keep her quiet since she's a little dog it might not be to hard. I told my daughter to go to a thrift store and get some sheets for the dog to lay on. This way kona had someplace to nice to lay on and if she throw up or had an accident or drainage from the spay she could either wash the sheets or throw them away.

McGee is a cutie but he sure can be a pain in the butt. The three weeks he lived outside and was born outside affected him. For the first year he would not go outside now he loves to be outside and will band on our door to wake us up to let him out. Then when he's done being outside he means at the door which in turn makes Sunny our other cat meaw until we get up to let McGee in. Sometimes it's a long night. It's almost like we have a toddler in the house.

We have never had has many cat toys or dog toys like we due now. I guess that's what happens when your kids grow up

Hugs from:
BlueEyedMama, January

Thanks for this!
Gus1234U, January