View Single Post
January
Legendary

Member Since Jan 2005
6,336 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Apr 26, 2017 at 12:14 AM

I am praying for McGee to come safely home. Please let us know about him as soon as you can.

I went to the dentist. The person who was supposed to be there to work on my dentures claims he didn't get the message. So, he didn't show up.

It was really, really good to visit with the girls and my Dentist. I love them all. When I told the Dentist what was happening with the dentures, she checked everything. I've lost so much weight from being sick that my gums have shrunk and the dentures don't fit right.

They are going to reline them so I can limp along with them for a while. Then, my Dentist is going to apply for a grant on my behalf so I can have new ones. Isn't that wonderful?

When I got home, one of my neighbors and the other neighbor's gf were outside talking. They both started in about Belle barking and crying when I'm not here. I confronted them both.

The gf is standing outside my door talking to Belle! No wonder she's barking! Plus the cat is right outside my door and Belle wants to play with it and always barks or cries when it's there. Always. Did I mention the gf's cat is not supposed to be here either?

Then, the other neighbor actually demanded that I beat Belle into submission so she never barks again. He actually tried to bandy scripture with me to prove you are supposed to beat your children and animals. I know the scriptures well. That's not what they mean! I wheeled on him and asked if he was joking and no, he was deadly serious. He raised his voice and wielded his wooden stick up in the air to demonstrate. I told him it was never going to happen and the neighbor's gf told him to shut up. Do you see what I am surrounded by?

Cake, again, please let us know about McGhee.

My avatar and signature were created for my use only and may not be copied or used by anyone else.

Hugs from:
cakeladie, possum220

Thanks for this!
cakeladie, Gus1234U