View Single Post
January
Legendary

Member Since Jan 2005
6,336 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 05, 2017 at 09:45 AM

Hi Emily, I thought I included you. I'm so sorry if I didn't. I hope you feel better very soon and know that you are cared about and I'm very glad you're here.

Kiya, how in the world do they expect you to make it through summer with no AC? Isn't that against the law? Aaargh! I wish you could live here.

I'm very glad you are getting through with no self harm and that you missed the storm.

Belle goes back to the vet today. I have to compile a list of what I want for her and questions I have. Then, as soon as I get home from that I have to change and be ready to leave ASAP to attend a wake which is not near here. I'm worried about the colitis, but it's really important that I be there.

I had PT and received my back brace yesterday. The pain was unreal and caused a massive migraine also. I am much more comfortable this morning, but I am really hesitant to do my exercises today in case it sets the pain off again.

I love you all.

My avatar and signature were created for my use only and may not be copied or used by anyone else.

Hugs from:
BlueEyedMama, cakeladie, Kiya, lizardlady

Thanks for this!
Gus1234U, Kiya