View Single Post
cakeladie
Magnate

Member Since Mar 2015
4,529 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 05, 2017 at 02:47 PM

Kiya have you looked into a potable air conditioner? I am not sure if you have a Home Depot where you live but I have been looking at them because with lupus even the heat makes me sick. Hubby doesn't want a window unit. According to him they are ugly and someone can break into your home when you are gone. We are hoping to get a new heater and add ac then. in the mean time we have ceiling fans in each bedroom and 2 in the front room and tile and wood flooring no carpet. There have been times when a grabbed a pillow and laid on the tile floor

But going back to the portable AC unit when I first looked at them years ago they were very expensive now you can get one for $275.00. It's still a lot of money but if it works...... and you can move it to your front room to your bedroom and even your bathroom if you want

Jan don't do to much. I am pretty sick today but it's my own fault. I spent 3 + hours outside yesterday in the record heat yelling at the cemetery people. Then I had to get up early because they said the washing machine guy would be here between 8am and noon. I called them at 11:20 and they said they would be here by 1:00 pm. I am not a happy camper

Take care everyone

Hugs from:
BlueEyedMama, January, Kiya, lizardlady

Thanks for this!
Gus1234U, January, Kiya