Terabithia
Grand Poohbah

Terabithia has no updates.

8 yr Member
47 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default May 19, 2017 at 06:58 PM

Sorry, it looks like I didn't fully read last message and understand what was being said. My doctors have always informed me completely about Meds that are prescribed. A responsible doctor will do his own research, as well. I have been prescribed medication for off label use that has worked like no other medication has worked for my condition....like adderall for instance with apathy from schizoaffective disorder. I'm less depressed and can get out of bed. So, I am very grateful for the discovery of these off label uses. When you have to take medications that make you gain a ton of weight, adding a medication that can possibly help with this is a huge godsend. The side effects mentioned in that video are very common possible side effects from a lot of different Meds.

I totally agree that we should know as much as we can about any medication that is prescribed for us. I make a point to always look at possible drug interactions before taking something new, since I'm on a lot of medications. There's a drug interaction checker website, where you can type in each of your Meds to look at possible interactions.

Sorry, if I got sidetracked, Duckbruck. Prozac is also good. Been on mirtazapine a long time ago. I think it caused weight gain.
Terabithia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote