View Single Post
coolbeans82

Member Since May 2017
Default May 29, 2017 at 03:50 PM

I'm addicted to adderall an pain killers an I feel like I'm dying everyone hates me an doesn't like me my babby momma means the world to an out kid is amazing but she doesn't give me any help at all she won't even listen an there's always drama I want to die an I'm sure no one would miss me I've done terrible thing's I've been alone for months I feel as though my life is over I get so deep in depression all I can do is shake an cry I'm so scared all the time I literally have noone at all I'm not getting through this an I'm not sure I'll make it without them I feel like nothing an then I literally get treated like a nothing I'm always thinking of her an wishing she didnt wanna do this to me when I need them most but she always leaves me out an never picks my side over her friends that are never there unless its to dog me an make fun of me tell me to be a man an grow up an let the heartbreache **** go an always controlled in an environment made to **** me over an the loneliness hurts i mean it's killing me an I wanna let it I have no hope I've done this to my self an I just can't live with the shame or the rumors or the harrasment online which no one cares or sees I'm all alone an scared wishing she would save me or at least not make me feel more useless an the gamrs are not gonna stop I Hope I die soon my kid even acts differently now I'm an idiot an your all right I'm a selfish POS an I've got nothing left to fight with goodbye
coolbeans82 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
nushi