View Single Post
NikoleS

Member Since Feb 2017
82 hugs
given
Default Jun 01, 2017 at 06:50 AM

I need to lose weight from gaining so much from taking antipsychotics and depression. I stopped the antipsychotics last August I think. I was up to 207 now I'm about 187 without trying. I had my blood checked and the doctor said my cholesterol is a little high, but if I change my diet I can fix it at my age. I'm 21. He said a good weight for me to be is 130. Which is fine. I weighed 117 before the weight gain. I see him again in October. I need to make improvements. I also was told I had spinal stenosis so I'm not sure how that will affect things with exercise. I'll have to see a neurosurgeon and discuss what I can do and not do. I also have tachycardia also another doctor I need to talk to.

I think I'll start out slowly. Cut out some obvious unhealthy habits.
~Stop drinking soda and alcohol
~Stop being very inactive
~Limit sugar intake (choose things like unsweetened tea/coffee)
~Drink more water

I think that's good to start. I don't need to put a lot of pressure at once like I usually did. I'm not going to weight myself until July 1st. I just need to focus on being healthy rather than losing weight.

I already messed up this morning. I had a coffee drink that had sugar and a soda but for the rest of the day I need to do better.
NikoleS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote