View Single Post
RubyRae
Grand Member

Member Since Apr 2017
455 hugs
given
Default Jun 03, 2017 at 08:51 AM

Maybe I'm not supposed to post here since I'm a female?If not,I apologize.

I tease my husband at times I know we will not be able to have sex,such as before he's leaving for work,when I know he has a scheduled appointment,etc.I also sometimes tease him and then tell him no when he wants to have sex,I will tell him maybe later or I will tell him I will just give him a hand job instead.

Why do I do these things?It's not to be cruel or unkind at all.I like to build up the excitement,the anticipation of having sex.I am definitely hot and turned on when I'm teasing and I want him to feel that way too.I want him to think about me while he's at work,while he's at his appointment or whatever.I want him to want me.I want him to come home and tell me I was all he could think about while he was gone,tell me how much he wants me,needs me,etc.

Sometimes delaying gratification is a nice change rather than the same old routine.Sometimes it's nice to be pursued,lusted after.

When I tease and he goes to work,I spend all day thinking about him,what I want to do to him when he gets home.By the time he does get home I am so hot and ready for him that the sex is wild and intense.

So there ya go.Maybe not all women and wives tease because it heightens pleasure,maybe some just really are cruel but don't assume they're being cruel and maybe try enjoying it and playing along and maybe even try teasing her sometimes.It can sure make everything more hot and intense.
RubyRae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
*Laurie*, pegasus