View Single Post
Misterpain

Member Since May 2016
Default Jun 17, 2017 at 01:40 AM

That is some serious bizarre crappola , we have juries setting free murderers like the cop today and then we have this sad case of suicide , no the girl was it exactly rocket science brilliant to be challenging this kid to go through with it , but there is a bigger issue here I feel , the boys mother works in psychiatric hospital but never "thought her son had this level of potential" lady you must not do patient care at frighin all , because every person big or small thats miserable has it ,but like a good mother she hid her hesd in the freakin sand well her son killed himself in a parking lot , this family should not be pointing criminal fingers at other teenegers not acting appropriately until you look in the friggin mirror and find out why you as family were so dysfunctional and out of touch with your child that you could take him to psychiatrists and pour anti depressants down his throat , but could not see his completed suicide as a potential and your psychiatrist apparently never mentioned anything about young people and anti depressants making them extremely vulnerable to suicidal impulses. There was a lot of ball dropping in this unfortunate situation and instead of looking at where they all went wrong in keeping this kid safe , they are ducking this issue entirely and pointing fingers of blame at other people when focusing on how you contributed to the death still apparently escapes everybody , it saddens me that the boy lost his life ,but it saddens me more to see a family not learning a damn thing out of it ,I'd also be intretsed to see how many patients of the facility this woman works at have died , could thid be a systemic dysfunction of the mental health in that area , I tend to be the wet diaper sometimes and think too deeply about things , and what i am observing is everyone is putting blame on a young woman and potentially destroying her ( mentaly she could have used some help before , but going forward after this trial and the reprecusions of this verdict have removed the potenial of helping her and have probably condemed her to die by her own hand ) unfortunately I have way to much knowledge rattling around in my head about things , and this situation screams a crime occurred but it doesn't start or stop with a second young life destroyed , everyone is foisting there issues and mental work to come to terms with what happened onto this girl and calling it done , I hate to be the bearer of bad news to all involved , IT'S NOT THAT SIMPLE ! I have inadvertently witnessed a suicide as a child ,also as a child found out that someone I new comit suicide and carried that cross for thirty years before I could resolve it , thinking about the man's children blaming me for there father doing it , this was long before the internet and I really had very little to do with it ,the guy was a class a screwup who couldn't handle losing a court case that he brought agaist my birth parents on behalf of my elementary school that resulted in me being expelled from school on the first day when I got off the bus to 1st grade sent home and spent 5 years tangled up in the court system , my family prevailed and when the verdict came down we all left , he went back to his office and shot himself , I was kid ,didn't really know the guy other then seeing him in court, wasn't there when or where he died had no control of it , yet it tore me up inside with guilt , so i know suicide has ripples that may be felt forever , for me it was 30 years before I could make my peace with it ,sooner or later these people are going to have to deal with this,it's not settled by scapegoating this girl , that's for damn sure .so that's the answer posted on your thread I apologize for being long winded .
Misterpain is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
bearguardian, Onward2wards, Turtle_Rider