View Single Post
Chloe Dancer

Member Since Jun 2017
Default Jun 18, 2017 at 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazza34 View Post
i have bulimia but i used to be anorexic,i hate being bulimic, i hate losing control and bingeing ,i hate the fact at one time i could go with out food or eat very little, i feel disgusted with myself for bingeing and full of shame and guilt, promising myself never again, but the cravings ,the urges,the emotions and the constant thoughts that i have to binge over take, i try ignoring them but they just get stronger, i have been to many eating disorder forums and some actually like being bulimic,they post pictures of their binge foods and congratulate each other, the more binge foods they have the more the picture is liked,so i am wondering who here actually likes being bulimic and who hates it
I HATE my illness... I hate it.. I don't want it... It has been my crutch since I was 12... It has been my so called friend.. But it isn't... It has taken my life away... These people may think they like it but as they get older they will see the destruction it has caused them.. I am still trying to control it... I have been in treatments and hospitals and lost a marriage, ( much much more... ).. Careers... I am sick all the time... I feel crazy.. My life revolves around the toilet ... I feel suicidal a lot because of it... I want it gone... I work with my therapist and DR weekly now... NO.. I don't want it
Chloe Dancer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous50010, ShaggyChic_1201, sunshine06