View Single Post
Anonymous58343
Anonymous58343 has no updates. Edit

Default Jun 24, 2017 at 03:28 PM

I used to get foggy days as teenager. My friend would laugh when I sat in English and did nothing but doodle for the whole period.
The teacher did some stupid task one time, one of those thinking outside the box ****** things. We had to imagine we were adrift on an ocean in a boat, with three others. The class would decide who to throw off the boat as we had to think of an important person to be stuck on the boat.
The teachers example was mickey mouse as you could use his ears as a paddle. I remember one of my friends said Hermione Granger, a boy opposite me said Richard Branson. I feel bad for calling him a homo, I was such a brat at times. But I met him years later, working in a poxy shop and I sked him if he had a girlfriend so I think he forgave me.
Who did I say? Bear Grylls because my father would harp on about him, I had never even watched it. They still voted to kick me off, bas^&rds. I hated unrealistic things like that. I mean what if u say batman or superman? One can fly. And a Harry Potter character, well they wouldn't get stuck in a month of Sundays. Who is so important to the world we save them at all costs?
I had no heroes as a youngster, that I wanted to be like. Ijust wanted a way out, a better life than what fate had in store for me. I know many intelligent people who have wasted their life.