View Single Post
Mdslittlbee
Mdslittlbee has no updates.

5 yr Member
Angry Jul 04, 2017 at 02:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sideblinded View Post
Hi Everyone

Welcome to the Adult Children of Alcoholics Forum.

We have many forums here that involve a lot of issues also related to being brought up in an alcoholic home. There is no doubt that difficult issues face adult children of alcoholics. There is also residual fallout that comes long after one leaves their alcoholic home and this causes much distress for years to come. This is a place set aside for young adults and old adults who want to share their experiences as an adult child of an alcoholic and get support about issues that stem from their alcoholic childhood environment. There is no shame in talking about these issues as they occurred while we were children and maybe we couldn't talk about it then.

Please remember to use the trigger icon if you share content that may be triggering for other members since neglect, emotional abuse, physical abuse and sexual abuse can be part of their experience and these things can be very difficult subjects for other members.

Please also share support and hope in whatever way that you found it.

If you have any questions about when or how to use the trigger icon feel free to contact any community liaison or moderator.

Best wishes on your journey!

I wrote my post, looked but found no icons, so I wanted to ask you where I was to find these pesky icons, and 'Lo and behold' they are on your reply, why just from your reply and Not the bottom comment section..
Mdslittlbee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote