View Single Post
CaminoDeOro

Member Since Aug 2012
14 hugs
given
Default Jul 05, 2017 at 01:14 PM

Hi there, I was wondering if anybody knows of Android apps that help them stay on task. Part of my problem is that if I switch focus for even 30 seconds, I may forget what I was doing and wander off.

I am going to try a Pomodoro app, but that's more for keeping you fresh once you're actually rolling on a task - it's kind of a 25 minute work, 5 minutes break timer. Not sure it will work for me unless I can maintain discipline to not multitask AT ALL while working, but even remembering to (not) do that is a problem as I'm sure some of you are familiar with!

I can't stay on my adderall I don't think, it's pushing me toward bipolar mixed/hypomanic states with disturbing regularity, opposing meds don't work, and I am DREADING giving it up because it has helped me so much in staying on task since I went on it. And even then, my productivity is very low, but it's way better than before.

So I need to try all other alternatives. This could be a game changer for me, my life is a mess and I have a LOT of crap to do to fix it.
CaminoDeOro is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote