View Single Post
Anonymous57777

Default Jul 06, 2017 at 03:30 PM

Shakespeare--All good thoughts.

I agree that many times people end up making bad choices for all sorts of reasons. Including so many unconscious choices programmed into us genetically or learned at such a very young age that we have no recollection/words for the emotions that are easily triggered within. Whenever we make good choices--we are making the world better for us and all we effect. But no one makes good choices all of the time. Even when we think we are doing what is right--we sometimes find out later that what seemed so right was Oh so wrong! The world works in mysterious ways. People can get caught up in events.

I consider my attempt a tragedy--many factors came together that caused me to be lost (caught up in my emotions, believing misguided things, etc.). We all have a breaking point. We all need to feel loved. We all need a certain amount of security. There are a few who may have been born with a "screw" loose (like a sociopath that was torturing pets at a very young age) but most of us do pretty well if we have enough love and security. We deserve second chances. We should never give up on people who have attempted or been committed. An attempt or episode does not have to define us. Think of all the "good" days we have had in our lives as well.....
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
shakespeare47

Thanks for this!
shakespeare47