Thread: Fantasy worlds
View Single Post
Moo Bear

Member Since Jul 2017
Default Jul 08, 2017 at 05:06 PM

My fantasy worlds serve several purposes. There is the standard escape from reality that many tend to describe here. Which helps to reduce stress and alleviate boredom. Then there is the intellectual fantasy construct in which acts as a form of simulator in which I impute a basic concept or pattern into a blank state. From there my subconscious will automatically start to expand the concept or pattern based on how it naturally reacts with what I know regarding the world around me. Then there is the psychological construct in which I will reconstruct the mind of a person I have met based on recognized patterns in their behavior, vocal tone shifts, personality traits, and recognized impulsive reactions. This enables me to address and resolve internal issues I may have with the individual without having to risk emotional damage to myself and them. As well as allows me place that individual or individuals within a simulated environment to determine how they will react to any number of different circumstances.
Moo Bear is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote