View Single Post
Anonymous40796
Anonymous40796 has no updates. Edit

Default Jul 22, 2017 at 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusIsLove912 View Post
Im 100% positive gangstalking is real
You lived so long and you've experienced so many things that make sense of the things you believe, but how do you know if that knowledge is true? Can one be 100% right in saying the sun will rise tomorrow just as it did today, and the day before, and the day before? What if... it doesn't? Is it at least possible that something could happen to the sun that prevents it from rising tomorrow? A giant meteorite the size of the sun itself could travel and maybe crush the star.

I'm not a scientist and I don't claim to know anything except that I could be wrong about anything, except abstract relational truths and logical certainties. But when it comes to The Problem of induction https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Problem_of_induction I know there are limits to what we can know when it comes to objective reality--the world we experience with the eyes and ears.

Socrates believed that the only thing he knew for certain is that he couldn't be sure he knew anything for certain. Every answer leads to two more questions. The quest after truth is without end.

When I was under psychosis I lost track of everyday causes and effects. Instead of every day causes and effects (c/e) grounded in common sense they started to circle me as if I were the center of the universe and the paranoia weaved a fabric as if I were the center of gravity. My emotions were no longer my own, I had no control of them. I knew something was gravely wrong affectively but cognitively I didn't know what was wrong so I thought long and hard for many hours every day to figure out why I felt paranoia, I began to justify things and I would start reading people's faces.

There is a scientific conundrum which states as soon as you observe something you change it. This happens in particles but we can use this tool when we try to read other people. Imagine the effect of a pensive stare given to a stranger and how that stranger will react. They will feel the stare, look up from their phones, and give you a strange look. A healthy person would just think, "oops didn't mean to stare", but one under a paranoid delusion would have a constant state of paranoia would start to believe they were up to no good. Take this occurrence and collect many more over occurrances in the span of a year and people create a tapestry of outlandish beleifs that make sense but aren't true, As time goes on people with paranoid delusions part ways from reality and they start digging into alien, religious, and governmental persecution/grandeur that only get's wilder as time goes on. Notice how easy mystical and government powers naturally fit the void for paranoid delusions because they both can work in hidden, coercive manners we might think. What other powers can we imagine to have such powers? When it comes to the unknown these institutions, whether it be angels or men in black, have persuasive power for a delusional person. They make sense in the tapestry of paranoid delusions that go on for some time.

For many years we burned witches with the aid of objective reason only to find out that what we were doing was a horrendous human action. For manyu years we believed that intelligent design was the cause of everything until evolution came around. For the longest time we believed being gay was a mental illness. For the longest time we believed the earth was flat. Now we are wrestling with climate change. There are so many dots to connect and not everyone wants to believe something because we can point to the dots and the reason to the pattern is explanation A, but what if there is another explanation to the pattern that makes more sense, an explanation that explains why you're in a psychosis forum...
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Shoe