View Single Post
JesusIsLove912

Member Since Apr 2017
5 hugs
given
Default Jul 28, 2017 at 11:14 AM

Here is recorded evidence of government harassment. Government always messes with me. They read my mind. So i thought positive things about the government to kill them with kindness and soon as I did they messed with my tv and wifi connection. It immediately went off. It didnt just shut off. It did something weird and said "network setting has changed" it was off for good for like 4 minutes. Soon as i thought "I will record this to expose them" it popped back on. THIS NEVER happened before. Ive had wifi shut off before but not the way this happened. This was extremely weird. Also months back ive thought something about them and my tv which is a newer version went to the black and white static! NEWER TVS NEVER DO THIS! NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO! But soon as this i thought something dont like. IT IMMEDIATELY WENT TO STATIC AND POPPED BACK ON IN A SECOND. AGAIN NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE. EXTREMELY WEIRD! And EXTREMELY coincidental BOTH times. The timing was bizarre. This is one of the reasons why i KNOW gangstalking and electronic harassment from the government is real.
JesusIsLove912 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote