View Single Post
Anonymous40796
Anonymous40796 has no updates. Edit

Default Aug 02, 2017 at 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Bird View Post
I'm reading the final Sookie Stackhouse book (True Blood) and re reading the Harry Potter series plus I had 2 warm delicious chocolate chip cookies
I love the Harry Potter movies so much, even though Daniel Radcliff doesn't know how to move his eyebrows. I don't feel his emotions very much the way I feel Hermoine's. I think she stole the show. Apparently, J.K. Rowling has it written down that Harry Potter was born in 1980, making him 37 years old now. I had no idea he would have been older than me. How much better are the books? I can't imagine that the deathly hollows book was much better than part one and two of the movies since they went into so much detail there. Am I wrong?

I thought the Trueblood series on Showtime was fun, however, like Dexter, I felt it had dragged on too long and lost it focus. How do they compare to the books?

I was really excited for Ender's Game to become a movie but it just didnt have the soul of the book. The best part about genius protagonists is that you get to read what they are thinking and how they are assessing situations. Genius protagonists is my favorite book genre.

I'm excited for Ready Player One to become a movie. The book was fun. There's no moral to the story but it never gets old!
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote