Thread: I want him
View Single Post
tamed_wolf

Member Since Aug 2017
Heart Aug 07, 2017 at 10:45 AM

I'm narcissistic. Without the arrogance. A closet quiet manipulative little narcissist. If covert narcissist is an actual thing - I score 113/115. I don't have NPD. But I'm bait for other narcissists. They like me. And I like it. And I like to toy with them as much as they toy with me. I love the mind game. With one exception, that one exception is a very bad life binding mess, but otherwise, I've found my particular personality to mesh very very well with other narcissists. Use me. Let me play with your head too. Unbelievably- ending those relationships WITHOUT all the hurt taken to heart, complicated beautifully passionate and extremely fun life experiences for both people. Well except for one.

I found someone new though. I don't know if I'm dealing with a narcissistic person or not. I can usually tell. This guy is so different but I think I'm dealing with a new breed of narcissist I've never come across before. It's all sex. Freinds with benefits. And a little bit of goofing off laughing at ********. He lies a little bit. I caught him on it but I let him know I was fine with it. That was a risk to let him know that I know, but I did, and he seemed touched, and more interested in me, I know for both of us it's really really good sex. And for me, it's maybe the best sex I've ever had. I don't want to hurt him and I'm not going to. I don't want him to hurt me. I don't want to exactly to bait him. I don't want him forever. But I want him right now. And I want him to want me right now. More than he wants other people. I want to see his mind.

I'm going crazy. Good crazy. Bad crazy. I want him so bad.
tamed_wolf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Atypical_Disaster, mwaxy