View Single Post
Anonymous40796
Anonymous40796 has no updates. Edit

Default Aug 10, 2017 at 05:16 PM

I've noticed when I play certain video games it can elicit certain involuntary emotions even though I have anhedonia too, interesting.

I played Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic a month ago. The character development is great. It also delves further into the philosophical under roots of both the sith and the jedi, being very critical of both of them. There is a Nietzscheian character in it I find to be very complex.

I had thought about giving Mass Effect 2 another try. It's very similar to the star wars game mentioned above. The only problem is that I get really sucked into games like these and its hard to just play for a couple hours and fall back asleep. My mind doesn't want to sleep after something like that. But if its a good exercise for relieving anhedonia then maybe I should...

I grew up playing video games. I remember there was a spy hole in the basement wood workshop at my home I lived in as a child. I could watch my mother wrap my gifts and when I saw the first Legend of Zelda for NES I was ecstatic!

A few of my favorite games are old adventure style games that are more like a book than a video game really. Games like King's Quest, Gabriel Knight, and The Longest Journey come to mind. Now most RPG games have pretty good stories to follow along with though so I don't mind them.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote