Thread: Daily Exercise
View Single Post
CepheidVariable
Stardust

Member Since Jun 2017
2,472 hugs
given
Default Aug 27, 2017 at 03:01 PM

Well, oddly enough, I got two weight training days in while away over the last week. And a bunch of three-quarter hour walks. So not really any heart pumping stuff, but I kept active at least. After having to take yesterday off, I got back into things by doing my normal cardio routine today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prefabsprout View Post
Sounds like you are doing lots Cepheid, good for you trying a new class - new things are always harder in my experience. I think you are doing great keeping active.
Thank you. I appreciate the encouragement.

Lest I sound like some kind of fitness super-guy, I'll admit that I don't push myself very hard during the solo stuff, but I figure consistency is more important than gain. That's particularly so when one of my big motivators is mood stabilization. If I have more than a day of inactivity, it's so easy for 2 days to become 3 and so on until I fall off the wagon. Darn wagon should have siderails.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prefabsprout View Post
I ran Weds but felt tired and my pace was so slow, not sure why, had couple of rest days and going to run tomorrow. Other than that a couple of walks and cycling to work.
Good for you. Like I said, I find it helps so much to just keep doing anything at all.
CepheidVariable is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous44144