View Single Post
January
Legendary

Member Since Jan 2005
6,336 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Aug 28, 2017 at 03:17 PM

I live in a tiny, tiny apartment. Management sent word that we were to move out the washer and dryer and move everything from that closet and one of the bedroom closets. My friend came and helped me. There was no way I could do it by myself. Everything is everywhere. The washer and dryer are in my LR.

Today they demanded I immediately empty the last two remaining closets, one of which is huge and there is no way I can manage it by myself. There is also nowhere to put the things in it or the smaller closet. Nowhere.

I stood up to five men today and refused. I told them I don't live in a handicapped apt. for my health and they would have to wait until I could get some help. My poor friend is coming back to help me and I have until Wed morning to get it all done. My apt. looks far worse than when I moved in here. At least then everything was boxed. It will take weeks to get everything replaced. I have no energy.

I'm tired, in a horrible mood and close to tears. Also, my brother never called to see if I need groceries. That doesn't help. Thanks for reading this.

My avatar and signature were created for my use only and may not be copied or used by anyone else.

Hugs from:
cakeladie, Kiya, lizardlady

Thanks for this!
Gus1234U, ~Christina