View Single Post
Desoxyn
Metaphysic

Member Since Aug 2016
4,908 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Sep 03, 2017 at 11:26 PM

My stimulant is a releaser of dopamine norepinephrine and serotonin and inhibits it's reuptake at the same time.

It's an overkill. In small doses I noticed a drastic change in anhedonia so maybe an MAOI could work for you or even myself once I stop taking this horrid drug.

I posted some on roll call that has to wait to be approved.

I plan to write more about this anhedonia thing.

I've been switching through these 7 basic states of mind and more all month..

Makes me realize that I'm more lost about anhedonia than I already am.

I feel very obsessive and compulsive right now and irritable so I feel like I have way less serotonin right now with less empathy and feeling. Last week I was tripping with the amount of serotonin I think I've had.

But SSRI's I've noticed only numb me. Although the week before that week of emotion I took a popular primarily serotonin releaser and was getting brain zaps too so maybe serotonin depletion increased my dopamine with the other stimulant idk. That's why it's soon going to be used professionally by psychologists in the US for therapy once every 3 months or something for PTSD.

It's a huge balance thing in the brain. I preferably like to be slightly unbalanced on the higher serotonin side which is why I like psychedelics and empathogen stimulants and hate opiates because opiates make you feel nothing much and I've felt that way for long enough now.

Balance is the key really. If you feel too much from higher serotonin, you'll get upset, impulsive and want less feeling because less dopamine. Feel nothing because of less serotonin, well you'll feel really frustrated and angry about it because of too much dopamine. That's a good understanding right there. I've noticed that too much serotonin can make me unbearably depressed to the point where I'm screaming out for death to take me away. Then on the other side, it can be so much but not too much to be perfect for a while.

Even though these are basic simplifications of how the brain can be interpreted into emotions and whatever, I feel like humanity - scientists etc can use it as a language in a way to have a better understanding before it's decided that it should be just ditched all together and brought back to the drawing board so it's important to not talk about it too much in that way I guess and use both equally.
Desoxyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote