Forums at Psych Central - View Single Post - My girlfriend is always sick!
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2017, 09:18 PM

BrokeTech has no updates.

1 yr Member
23 hugs
given
Default Re: My girlfriend is always sick!

Quote:
I doubt they do knee surgery simply because someone is complaining. They need objective findings for that.
I agree.

As someone who legit has something wrong physically pretty much daily, I am wondering: 1) what is her weight like, 2) what is her diet like, 3) what kinds of jobs has she had, 4) what is her family health history like?

I ask #1 and #3 because they both can cause issues with legs/knees. I spent several years playing basketball on hard concrete, many times in the wrong shoes for that kind of thing, and I started having mild knee problems (started in one knee). Then I started working full time, and I have had several jobs where a lot of standing/walking was required. At my current job, there are times when there's a lot of standing/walking. Consequently, my knees are just screwed, especially for someone my age (I am just 36). Sometimes I walk like an old person, and I have been known to take joint supplements that are for older people.

I also have a lot of other issues with pain--migraines, neck/shoulder/ear pain, menstrual cramps, gastrointestinal problems, and I also have chronic sinus/allergy issues. I have other family members who suffer from migraines and chronic sinus/allergy issues. But I also know I have anxiety issues, and stress/anxiety easily and quickly manifest in my body--mainly my head, neck, shoulder and ears (and a doctor helped me discover this after I went to several about earaches--he discovered muscle tightness on my body's problem side, which causes all that pain, and prescribed no-refill muscle relaxers. I'd love to get more of those). Even with that being the case...I know that my diet is garbage, and I am pretty sure that if I ate better the majority of these issues would decrease significantly. I've even read that before; I just don't have that kind of discipline.
BrokeTech is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote