View Single Post
SheilaKathy
Veteran Member

Member Since Aug 2017
1,005 hugs
given
Default Oct 14, 2017 at 02:56 PM

When I first got my computer and online service in 1994, the first day I got it, I met this man who persisted in trying to bed me. I was married and tried over and over to stop associating with him online and then in person, but I became addicted to him and my computer instead. I did not give in to him, but the computer made it impossible to sever all ties with him either.

Finally, a few months ago, I was able to sever all ties with him. It was really hard, but I did it.

Now, though, I still find that I am addicted to my computer. I check and recheck to see if anyone has answered a post or written an email to me or whatever. I play games too, but no violent ones. Just brain teasers that help with memory and solitaire. I can control my urges to do those, but I cannot seem to get a handle on doing what I should do first thing in the mornings sometimes before I log on.

Today, I knew what I needed to do. I did some of it, then I logged on. I still did not clean my pet's cage, which I know I am supposed to do on Saturdays. It is so much easier to log on, than to do chores!

So, here I am, stinky Guinea Pig cage and all....

Hugs from:
bizi