View Single Post
cakeladie
Magnate

Member Since Mar 2015
4,529 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 23, 2017 at 06:55 AM

Christina I have seen your thread in the bipolar section and my heart is breaking for you. You my friend have not had a good year and I haven't for that matter.

I am glad you are not taking the mexotrexate. I was on it for years and my labs were ok it's when it started getting hard to breath that a CT scan was ordered and the real damage was discovered and I am not the only one this has happened to.

Jan once Belle starts feeling a little better she will forgive you. Sunny turns his head away from me when he's mad.

Well a lady took out a power pole a couple houses down from us. Very scary. Not sure how she did it all the damage was in the driver's side but she knocked the pole completely down hubby was outside when it happened it was around 9:15 am he ran in and told me to call 911 that a transformer had blown up. He thought that because sparks were flying on all of our lines. 1500 homes no power, no phone, no internet. They got most people power within a few hours except for a few of us because the pole had to be replaced. They blocked off our part of the street and they didn't even want people on the sidewalks in case the lines came down.

The lady and her 3 kids walked home. They were shaken up but ok.

So I am not sure how our food faired in the refrigerator and our stand up freezer. We did open up the refrigerator a couple of times Sunnys meds are in there and we each got a bottle of water.

I go to the rhemys today then the pharmacy then home. We are heading into a heat wave so I am glad I am going out today instead of tomorrow

Take care all

Hugs from:
January, jaynedough, La.Last.Lucy, spondiferous, Wild Coyote, ~Christina

Thanks for this!
Gus1234U, January, spondiferous, Wild Coyote, ~Christina