January
Legendary

January has no updates.

15 yr Member
6,336 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 23, 2017 at 11:08 AM

Christina, you are in my thoughts and in my heart.

Cake, I'm sorry you have had no power and that things are not good. You are in my thoughts and heart, too. You know you are.

WC, thank you for the tip on putting butter on Belle's medicine. It really helped last night.

Belle is a little better today. She's not eating or drinking though. She is moving around a little bit.

I'm having trouble getting up from my chair, walking, etc. Sometimes I think I should get Mom's cane out and use it,
but the apartment is tiny and my friend still hasn't helped me put the bedroom back together, so I'm afraid the cane would catch on something and make me fall.

A cold front has moved in and it's going to be quite cool for the foreseeable future. My fall and winter clothes are stacked in totes on the bed and I can't get to them. There are boxes and totes stacked beside the bed and I can't lift them. I keep mentioning my situation to my friend, but she hasn't taken the time to come help me. I don't have anyone else who will help me, even if I paid him/her. I have one sweatshirt and a flannel shirt that I can reach. That's it. No sweaters, no jacket, nothing....

My avatar and signature were created for my use only and may not be copied or used by anyone else.

Hugs from:
cakeladie, jaynedough, Kiya, La.Last.Lucy, spondiferous, Wild Coyote, ~Christina

Thanks for this!
Gus1234U, spondiferous, Wild Coyote, ~Christina