View Single Post
bpforever1
Magnate

Member Since Aug 2017
1,598 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 26, 2017 at 07:25 AM

By the way, my doctor verified that generic is not always necessary as effective as brand medication. I am doing well on brand and have no complaints. My doctor has made sure I won't be able to buy generic Abilify anymore. I am doing fine.

I may end my contact with my lover. I like him but feel I that I am becoming emotionally involved with him while he is not. He is nice but not emotionally available. We just have sex and that is about it. I enjoy his company but feel like I'm always accommodating him. I am getting sick and tired of catering to him. He rarely does anything romantic. I don't expect him too but sometimes I wonder what he is doing when he is not with me. May be he is with others? I don't know. Therefore, I am not too happy with his aloofness. He likes me for sex and may be that is about it. I should not complain because he has always been like this from the beginning. I am not like him and want affection and romance too. Oh well. It is not going to happen with him. So, may be I should end it with him.
bpforever1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote