Human

Member Since Apr 2014
1,262 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Oct 30, 2017 at 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Is Revealed View Post
I hope you're working at a new job right now. It's tough when you have all these bills, but no way to pay them.

The positive is that we have to remind ourselves that in times of need, there are many non-profit organization that can help us. It does take work to receive the help, but it can ease the burden on you.

Best of luck.
Thanks. Still no new job, but I have done a couple of freelance gigs that are helping me stretch my budget. I am hopeful something will come through soon.

I have been using community resources. I went to a food pantry last week and they gave me a list of other food pantries I could visit. I applied for food stamps and actually qualified. It's a small amount but better than nothing. And I got dog food donated by the local animal shelter using their food donation program. My mom also gave me a small loan to help me get on top of things. Just enough to get ahead so I'm not always behind.

I'm making everything stretch so far. Hopefully this won't last too much longer. But also, I have a steady freelance gig that will start paying probably at the end of November, so that will be helpful to balance out my income. I'm only allowed to make a certain amount on ssdi, but that amount really makes a difference.

Seesaw

What if I fall? Oh, my dear, but what if you fly?

Primary Dx: C-PTSD and Severe Chronic Treatment Resistant Major Depressive Disorder
Secondary Dx: Generalized Anxiety Disorder with mild Agoraphobia.

Meds I've tried: Prozac, Zoloft, Celexa, Effexor, Remeron, Elavil, Wellbutrin, Risperidone, Abilify, Prazosin, Paxil, Trazadone, Tramadol, Topomax, Xanax, Propranolol, Valium, Visteril, Vraylar, Selinor, Clonopin, Ambien

Treatments I've done: CBT, DBT, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Talk therapy, psychotherapy, exercise, diet, sleeping more, sleeping less...
seesaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
2inchtallman, Anonymous87914, nonightowl

Thanks for this!
nonightowl