View Single Post
Anonymous50025

Default Nov 06, 2017 at 02:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpforever1 View Post
The man with Asperger's wrote me. I wished him a Happy Birthday and he said thank you. I was surprised and did not expect him to write. I think he wants to see me again. I was ready to write him off because he never writes usually due to his obsession with work. But, he wrote me. I am so excited!! I'm such a dummy for him. He is a genius. When we are together he talks about his work, politics, languages, other esoteric subjects, and I'm smitten. Yup, he just meets me for sex, and I am so charmed by his wit. It is like being with a robot at times. He writes one word or two, and I feel overwhelmed. Oh well, I like him. He's good in bed too. What an idiot I am!!
Now - has this man been diagnosed with Asperger’s by a professional or is that your diagnosis? I find that placing stigmas on others can be detrimental and, sometimes, dangerous.

Yes, it does seem that you would be thrilled to have your friend write to you - usually that means that he wants to keep communication alive - and you were excited.

If he discusses (or is it a one-way diatribe?) these... esoteric subjects... and you’re smitten by his knowledge, is that a bad thing? It really doesn’t sound as if he’s meeting you solely for sex? You say that you are charmed by his wit and I assume that you mean in bed and out.

When you say that your friend is ‘good in bed’ do you mean that he satisfies you sexually? Are you prepared to give that up as you become a novitiate at the Our Lady of Perpetual Motion convent?

You do seem to be roller-coastering from day-to-day. That isn’t really healthy, you know. Do you see a shrink or a PhD therapist? If so, I would encourage you to talk to them about the highs and lows. You may be in an über-cycling-pattern.

My personal opinion is that someone with Asperger’s could not be as witty, smart and charming as your friend.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote