Thread: big problem..
View Single Post
RubyRae
Grand Member

Member Since Apr 2017
455 hugs
given
Default Nov 09, 2017 at 01:35 PM

No,it wasn't a stupid thought.And yes,I know you have wondered whether you have DID many times before.I'm not saying you don't have it,I'm not saying/guessing what your diagnosis should be,I am just responding to this specific thread and what you have talked about and described here.

And I just don't think you should put so much merit into this experience and let it get you so worked up like you are.I don't think you should use a drug induced state as a symptom or proof of any illness or disorder.It's just not logical or even rational to do that.

So what if anyone thinks you're insane.If they're true friends then all you gotta do is explain you didn't take your meds for 5 days and you realize that plus doing the other drugs really messed you up and they will understand.And true friends won't want you doing those drugs with them anymore because they will be more concerned with your well being rather than wanting you to get high with them.

I still think you need to talk about all of this on the 10th to ease your fears.Nobody here can diagnose you,and I guess we shouldn't try to tell you what something isn't based on what you say either.Your best bet is talking to a professional.
RubyRae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote