Thread: Dandy..
View Single Post
L.P.

Member Since Aug 2016
Default Nov 13, 2017 at 08:22 PM

Hi. I'm NiKKi. I wanted to tell you i hear you and i hope rantin helped a bit. i now it helps me sometimes to get it out so i hope it helped you to.

I wanted to say to how i understand what your sayin. i get like that to. im somethin called a age slider. what that means is sometimes i present like a little kid. i say im small then. i feel small then. i feel lots like what you were sayin, nervous, shy, fear, when im feelin small. I get real sad to and cry. Well i get like that when im bigger to but its diffrent is all. Everything is tons more rough when im small. Yeah. I relate. I dont do loud either. Blech. Raising voices make me wanna go i dont know how come people gotta be doin that.

I relate to to shuttin down when stuff is intense like that. Id been shuttin down n not talkin good neither if i was you. Sounds like you been having bad days for whats gotta feel like forever right now. I got autism to and part of shuttin down for me means im not gonna be able to talk after awhile. i wanna tell you how your doin good talkin here. i know typin is easier sometimes then sayin words but still its not easy to type n make words happen to when stuff is hard n you did did n you speakin up so i wanted to say good job for that.

I hope your feelin better today and im glad your friend was there for you when you was scared. He sounds like a nice person. I hope to you can find some nice things to do for you to help you out n get to feelin better soon.

NiKKi

(dx list: DID/PTSD, ASD, GAD, OCD, LMNOP)
L.P. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote