View Single Post
bpforever1
Magnate

Member Since Aug 2017
1,598 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 14, 2017 at 10:59 AM

It seems the elderly man is not interested in me since he is ghosting me, that is, ignoring my texts and messages. This is probably the reason he was not interested in having sex because he was never interested in me in the first place. Thus, I blocked him him everywhere and am not interested in hearing from him again. I am still talking to the man with bipolar. I feel for him because he and I have bipolar. He has ED but if we have sex again I will buy a vibrator and have fun with him. I am not talking to the phD man anymore because he only talks when he wants sex. I can get more attention from a dog than from him. I want to be liked and so far only the man with bipolar talks to me and gives me attention which I crave. He is very good-looking too which helps. We can overcome his ED together. I am dumb to think that a man who is nice in person will always be nice to me. It isn't the case at all. The man with bipolar is nice but, of course, was mad at me for not wanting sex a long time ago. But, he still talks to me. He gives me attention. He has many health problems but I told him to take care of himself because without his health, he can't do much of anything. I am surprised we still talk after all this time. Although I turned him down for sex once, he still talks to me. We had sex before my turning him down. I was getting tired of his ED so had sex with the phD man. But, I finally realize sex is not everything to me. I want to be liked too as a person. ED is not his fault. So, where is the vibrator?
bpforever1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote