shakespeare47
Grand Magnate

shakespeare47 has no updates.

8 yr Member
437 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 21, 2017 at 07:46 AM

Maybe these things happened to you, maybe they happened to someone else.... Here's your chance to tell them.

I'll go first:
I remember a guy who was kinda awkward in jr. high, but he would speak his mind. Quietly, but with confidence. He wasn't perfect, and he sometimes got things wrong, and he knew it. But, the people around him thought it was funny to loudly ask him questions, and then berate his answers, no matter what those answer were, without even checking to see if he knew what he was talking about.

An example: Many states, including the state he lived in have a different style of plates for trucks than they do for cars. I don't know why it even came up, but one day, someone loudly asked this guy if he knew why some plates looked different than others. He replied, "Well, trucks have a different style". The respondent laughed and said, "That can't be true, because I saw an El Camino with a truck plate.." His response was, "In our state El Caminos are classified as trucks." More laughter.

Last edited by shakespeare47; Nov 21, 2017 at 08:07 AM..
shakespeare47 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Buffy01

Thanks for this!
*Laurie*, Bill3, Buffy01, miss_rainy, mote.of.soul, Skeezyks