January
Legendary

January has no updates.

15 yr Member
6,336 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 21, 2017 at 09:40 PM

Oh my goodness, Gus! I'm horrified about your pdoc! I wish so much you were not stuck with him! Did he give you your medicine, at least? Are you feeling any better?

I didn't know anyone outside of WV knew the term, ugly stick!

Hi Trav, it's good to see you!

Christina, my heart just breaks for you. I hope the anger finds someway to leave you.

Liz, thank you for being a pocket rider. I really appreciate it!

I went to the eye Dr. He examined both of them over and over again. I just bought new glasses in Sept. that I couldn't afford,and I told him I couldn't see at all out of them. I was just sure he was going to tell me something awful was happening to me.

The first thing he told me is that both eyes are infected again.That goes with the Sjogren's.

Then he told me that my eye sight in both eyes has mysteriously changed to 20/20 vision! I normally have terrible eye sight. I almost fell out of the chair! I have been wearing glasses since I was 8 or 9 years old. I prayed fervently to not have glasses because they got in the way of climbing trees and hanging upside down and all the other things tomboys do. Now, after all these years, I don't need glasses except to read. I feel so weird without them and it reinforced my belief in miracles.

Today Belle and I went for a walk and a giant dog swooped in on us. She got in front of me and started growling at him. I grabbed her and held her high, but he seemed pretty friendly so I lowered her head a little bit. She promptly bent down and licked his nose! I sat her down but was so afraid he'd eat her for a snack, but he was gentle with her. I patted him and he went home and Belle thought she was very brave!

My avatar and signature were created for my use only and may not be copied or used by anyone else.

Hugs from:
Kiya, lizardlady, possum220, spondiferous, Travelinglady

Thanks for this!
Gus1234U, Kiya, lizardlady, spondiferous, Travelinglady