January
Legendary

January has no updates.

15 yr Member
6,336 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 22, 2017 at 05:58 AM

I love your rose pics, Gus. Thank you. I hope all goes well at the pharmacy. I'm glad you enjoyed your dinner. I've been living on biscuits and dry toast but I bought some food to cook on Thanksgiving. Of course, Belle will have to have a tiny taste of everything!

I'm up really early. I have to have a liver ultrasound this morning and have to be there at 8:45. It's a long drive. Of course, I have to be NPO and I actually woke up thirsty and hungry. I'm never hungry! So it goes.

We've already reached the high for the day and it's now down to 42. It's going down from there, so I'll have to dress warmly. After the ultrasound I need to drive to the opposite end of the valley and get a new driver's license with the paper my eye Dr. gave me which states I don't need glasses to drive. Surely it won't be crowded this time of morning at the DMV. The last time I had to go there I had to wait 3 1/2 hours to be served. Anyway, I'm taking pocket riders with me this morning. I need you.

Be safe today. Love to all!

My avatar and signature were created for my use only and may not be copied or used by anyone else.

Hugs from:
Kiya, spondiferous, Travelinglady

Thanks for this!
Gus1234U, spondiferous