View Single Post
Artchic528
Supreme Artisan

Member Since Nov 2014
205 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 26, 2017 at 06:31 AM

I've been talking to this guy online and we consider ourselves a couple (as much a couple as we can be before meeting face to face). You see, he lives in Hungary so it's not exactly as simple as meeting up at the local coffee shop. We've discussed the future and agreed to be loyal to one another, or at least I've stopped looking do to other circumstances which are out of my control.

Anyways, we often spend a lot of time together online, talking everyday, and playing video games together. Because of the physical limitations, we can't obviously be intimate with each other. Instead we have sessions online where we type out role plays via Skype to sastisfy our desire to be closer intimately. That therein lies the problem. He seems to want me to be physically violent and dominating toward him in our fantasies, and I can't bring myself to be that way. Not with him, or anyone. I've had past traumas where I've been hit and I just can't inflict that sort of pain on anyone I care so deeply about.

I've said this to him and yet, he can't seem to be satisfied with anything less than fantasizing about being "punished". Mainly, he gets off on (role play) kicks to the groin and stuff like that. I just want normal fantasy role-play, where we discuss things like sex positions and such.

I don't want to leave him unsatisfied, but at the same time, I want to be happy too. How can we come to some sort of middle ground?

MY BLOG IS NOW CONVENIENTLY LOCATED HERE!!
[UPDATED: 4/30/2017]

LIFE IS TOO SHORT, TOO VALUABLE AND TOO PRECIOUS A THING TO WASTE!!
Artchic528 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote