View Single Post
Skeezyks
Disreputable Old Troll

Member Since Oct 2015
17.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Smile Nov 26, 2017 at 08:33 PM

I've read a number of fetish-related posts here on PC in the past along with what I felt were some very thoughtful & intelligent replies from other members who had dealt with their own fetishes. Based on what I've gleaned from that, my thinking would be that anything in the way of a fetish is okay as long as it can be indulged safely & in private, or with like-minded individuals, so as not to run afoul of the legal system where the person lives.

People who have fetishes are not at fault. They didn't ask for them. And fetishes are devilishly difficult to cure... if they can be cured at all. More often than not, it seems, they simply cannot be. As such concepts such as morality & human decency really don't apply. So... "super violent rape fetish, fetish about gore, bestiality" it all just is what it is. It only becomes an issue if the person who has the fetish "tries to take it out into the society at large", so to speak. Then, of course, it becomes a matter of how whatever the person is doing stacks up against the laws where they live. At least that is my thinking with regard to your post.

"I may be older but I am not wise / I'm still a child's grown-up disguise / and I never can tell you what you want to know / You will find out as you go." (from: "A Nightengale's Lullaby" - Julie Last)
Skeezyks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Persephone518