Human

Member Since Apr 2014
1,263 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 27, 2017 at 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mapman View Post
Thanks for the kind words, seesaw. Just another story, if I may: 3 days ago I reminded her that a few days into this whole thing I told her that I would be open to her "going through this" if she promised to keep it to emails and calls and no physical contact. At that early time in this hell she said that she couldn't rule out the physical contact. When I brought that up 3 days ago she said that she would be willing to try that.

I said that it's too late.
I think you should take that back. You don't deserve to be the third wheel in an emotional.affair she is having. If she can't even talk to you about her needs and her first reaction is to have an affair...she really can't be trusted.

What if I fall? Oh, my dear, but what if you fly?

Primary Dx: C-PTSD and Severe Chronic Treatment Resistant Major Depressive Disorder
Secondary Dx: Generalized Anxiety Disorder with mild Agoraphobia.

Meds I've tried: Prozac, Zoloft, Celexa, Effexor, Remeron, Elavil, Wellbutrin, Risperidone, Abilify, Prazosin, Paxil, Trazadone, Tramadol, Topomax, Xanax, Propranolol, Valium, Visteril, Vraylar, Selinor, Clonopin, Ambien

Treatments I've done: CBT, DBT, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Talk therapy, psychotherapy, exercise, diet, sleeping more, sleeping less...
seesaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Purple,Violet,Blue

Thanks for this!
Open Eyes