View Single Post
Mapman

Member Since Nov 2017
24 hugs
given
Default Nov 27, 2017 at 01:36 PM

Right, and even if it is over with him this time, what's to say she won't get bored and get another message during meditation that it's time to strike it back up with him?

The other day I said to her, "So what you have with him is superior to what you have with me on both an emotional and sexual level?" Her response was that she didn't like the word "superior," so I asked her to rephrase it. She said something like, "What I have with him is deeper on an emotional and sexual level."

She has had clarity all along. She does not want to give up this relationship, and only when threatened with having to move out of the home does she become even slightly conciliatory.

But again, she has known him for longer than she's known me. The emotional connection with him existed before she knew me. It existed during the entire time we've been married, even though she didn't act on it. And it will exist after we split up. I may be simple, and unspiritual, and shallow, but I recognize reality when I see it.
Mapman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Bill3, Nammu, Open Eyes, Purple,Violet,Blue, whoamihere