View Single Post
Patagonia
Grand Magnate

Member Since Sep 2013
77 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Nov 30, 2017 at 08:25 PM

As stated above fetishes & kinks can run a broad spectrum. As for myself I do not care, anymore, of the history of where they came from & what reason they connected to me.
In the bdsm culture it’s always preached to be safe, sane & of course consenting. Consent is the ultimate limit.
Even on a very popular fetish site where rape play is heavily discussed there are some that chime in that this is not legal.
But the original poster is looking for answers for their consenting partner. Such as how to conduct a take down or kidnapping scene.

The OP is looking to the community for safe, sane answers from like minded individuals. Not a way to commit a crime.
The tricky part is finding out what exactly is legal where you are. I’ve recently found out that if you’re caught having sex in a car, with another consenting adult (in certain states) that you can be charged with a sexual crime & put on the registry as a sex offender. Even if you’re 2 (or more) consenting adults.
Safety is the most important next to consent. Which is why in the bdsm culture not much is done without a plan.
So something that looks maybe dangerous or not in good taste, out in public, like a dungeon, is all heavily planned with clear headed partners.
So your kink is not my kink, does apply & should be respected. Thankfully we are all wired differently!!!