View Single Post
nana_

Member Since Jun 2016
12 hugs
given
Question Dec 02, 2017 at 12:25 AM

So I’m currently on clonazepam (0.5 mg twice a day) and zoloft (150 mg) and have been since mid July. Before that I was on xanax for several months. I’m really wanting to get off the clonazepam, which my psychiatrist supports, but I was just curious about how other people dealt with weaning off and if anyone had tips on how to deal with anxiety in other ways once off? I’ve learned a lot of tools to help myself deal with anxiety and feel confident going off will be beneficial for me, but there’s still a little nagging voice in the back of my mind that once I’m off I’ll go back to how things used to be (daily panic attacks, not able to leave my house or speak to anyone, not sleeping, etc all which exacerbated my depression.) I feel ready, but this is a new situation, and like all new situations for me, I prefer going in not totally blind. So any advice, resources, tips, etc about getting off clonazepam would be greatly appreciated!

(I really hope this post isn’t repetitive, I did search the forums for anything related to this, but didn’t find anything. If I missed it pls let me know!)
nana_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Skeezyks