View Single Post
Anonymous50025

Default Dec 02, 2017 at 02:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artchic528 View Post
So, you're saying that I should give up my sense of morality and my mental stability to see to it that he's sastisfied? Being violent to him isn't an option because I care about him too much, and it brings up painful memories of my abuse and things I did to others in anger.

No...I don't think this will ever be an option....that's why I made this thread...to get advice on what I CAN do to make this work.
And my advice is: As you are not sexually compatible with this guy, you should stop investing so much of yourself in him.

No, if you feel that you would be sacrificing your morality and (ye, gods!) mental stability to satisfy your friend sexually (I know nothing about this internet-coupling - ‘touch’ is so much of love to me that I cannot imagine loving someone whose hand I have not held, whose cheek I have not brushed with my lips, &etc.

It seems that he means everything to you? I suggest easing out of this complex world that you two have created. As has been said (or has it?) disparate sexual desires are a deal-breaker.

I do not believe that there is any “advice on what (you) I CAN do to make this work.” Yes, I have had friends/lovers who wanted what I could not give sexually BUT we usually had so much in common sexually that an odd request or two didn’t affect our friendship. (Beware the Gravity’s Rainbow reference.)

I am very much an old-technology guy.

I believe that I would need ‘touch’ before commitment.

I admit that I do not understand how these internet couplings can be so strong (unless part of a larger sexual commitment?).

Yes, I will admit that I find this type of intense, all-encompassing internet couplings, um, yeah, kinda creepy. No, icky. Really icky. Kinda like the feeling I get when someone tries to convince me that gods and fairies co-exist in some sort of ‘other’ dimension (last I heard, quantum mechanics had posited eleven different dimensions, which I think is cool even if it only can be proven by good mathematics).

You’ll not know this man until you touch him and he has expressed his sexual needs and you find his needs repugnant.

Were I you, I would began a disassociation from this guy immediately. You are not compatible. You do not want the same things. Yes, I suppose that the emotion that you feel may feel like love but it could be a construct built from an internet personality with no REAL WORLD experience.

You don’t write of it but how often does he allow his sexual preferences be known? Days, weeks?

It is time that you realize that you would be well rid of he whose sexual desires you could not satisfy.

No, no, no. They need to move on. You need to move on, too.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
unaluna