View Single Post
Anonymous50025

Default Dec 02, 2017 at 02:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patagonia View Post
You said you’re doing roleplay. Roleplay is a very specific term here. It can take awhile to cultivate it too & set up boundaries.
If you wanto keep the relationship & your partner does too then there needs to be some compromises here.

First rule of roleplay are setting boundaries. What are they? What are the specifics? What’s the goal?

Second is getting into the proper headspace. Some can easily do this, some need practice & some just can’t. I feel Practice is key. You need to engage your mind actively into the roleplay; some can lose themselves in it. A well informed partner knows your boundaries, soft limits & hard limits.
Again communication is key.

Roleplay is not for everyone. At first thought for me, it was too triggering of where the end product was headed. Now, after seeing the steps, the triggers & how I had all the control basically, it was actually very empowering. A trigger I thought I could never face....I powered over it & owned it.

Are there other areas of roleplay that you 2 have not discussed? Maybe sideline this one for awhile & come back to it when you have more history together.
Just a thought?
Even before the rules are set the #1 thing that you must share with role playing partners is trust. If I tie you so that you can be gangbanged by eight fellows, with sufficient barriers set, you must trust that I will put a stop to all if you begin to get iffy with, for example, the #4 dude. There is a safe word for bdsm. There should be safe words for all role play.

I think that your suggestion is good: Sideline the sex talk for a while.

As always, Patagonia’s words are wise.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
unaluna, winter loneliness