View Single Post
Anonymous50025

Default Dec 03, 2017 at 12:57 AM

Ikky,

I only discovered in the past 10 years that not every child was sexually active by the age of 5. At 7 my 13-year-old cousin began having sex with me and I never thought to complain of it because it felt so god-damned good. My evil step-mother seduced me when I was 15 and, yes, I could have stopped that but it felt so god-damned good so I kept quiet.

I feel as though I had a rich childhood sexuality - I experimented with binder clips on my nipples as I sodomized any boy who slept over (and initiated being sodomized, as well). My fantasies, circa 10-years-of-age, were violent, too, but I dreamt of whipping the genitals of my female lovers with a lariat purchased at the local ‘cowboy store’.

In other conversations, here, we all tend to agree that “nothing is normal,” so I would not question your sexual experiences based upon someone else’s morality play. I don’t question my childhood perversity and I do not believe that my thoughts and actions were the result of some repressed memories coming out to haunt me.

People like you and me retained our polymorphous perversity longer than most others, maybe. And then came puberty. I do not believe that there is a boogie man behind childhood sexuality, just that some got it and some ain’t.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote