BeyondtheRainbow
Wise Elder

BeyondtheRainbow has no updates.

8 yr Member
9,275 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 05, 2017 at 08:32 PM

Well, I'm out for a while. I have a "bunch" of gallstones and have been referred to a surgeon. I don't know when I will meet the surgeon or when surgery will be scheduled (it's a little tricky because I'm on an MAOI which means specialized anesthesia protocol with anesthesiologists trained in the protocol and I have to go to the big hospital where I get psych care so that they are safe with the MAOI).

So know I'm cheering for you but I'll probably not follow this thread very carefully until I am better. It's really frustrating that my weight loss journey has come to a screeching stop even knowing it's just a pause. I am at 206 lbs and so frustrated at being so close to 204 (weight when I started clozapine) and 199 (under 200 for the first time in a long time). I just want to lose weight and yet right now I have to be eating first. Instead eating is so hard I've nearly fainted from low blood sugar a few times.

Good luck to everyone!

Hugs from:
99fairies, bizi, wildflowerchild25

Thanks for this!
99fairies