View Single Post
Quebec01

Quebec01 has no updates.

10 yr Member
22 hugs
given
Default Dec 06, 2017 at 11:11 PM

A few weeks ago, just for fun, I tried a self hypnosis with subliminal messages session. There are numerous on Youtube. The next morning, I did not even think of grabbing a cigarette. That was so odd. After getting my coffee ready, I did not really feel an urge. I waited a while. Then I said I'll try one. It tasted like a stale cold ashtray. Just like when smoking a cigarette after a few days or so. That was weird because I smoke just before going to bed. I put it away but smoked later that day and the next two weeks.
I tried this recording again a week ago with the firm intention of not smoking anymore. The thought or urge barely crossed my mind. The smell of smoke and the sight of someone smoking is totally displeasing. I do have an inhaler that I sometimes use, in case I would get edgy. But just deep breathing seems to be sufficient. One thing I noticed is that smoking did not make me happier and I was not more fulfilled after smoking a cigarette. I was always frustrated by the smell or my clothes, house, hair breath and the burning sensation in my throat. In the 2 weeks delay, that is what I was telling myself. I believe that has helped me build the motivation.
Quebec01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
beauflow