View Single Post
UpDownAround
Magnate

Member Since Jul 2017
493 hugs
given
Default Dec 07, 2017 at 08:16 AM

My scale still read 183, a pound over the lowest I have seen (which was 4 days ago) but well within the normal day to day bounce range. Losing weight the slower, healthier way can be agonizing. 184 was the lowest weight I saw before upping my calories and I have been at 182/183 and not seen 184 since upping calories, so I think it is trending down but have to give it more time. the calorie calculator I use estimates that eating 1453 calories a day would result in the loss of 1 pound per week if I were totally sedentary. I am not, but I don't think that I have been getting enough exercise to be "lightly active" either. I need to change that and start getting some regular exercise. The estimate for a 2 pound loss is 953, which is about what I averaged during my unhealthy stretch, but I averaged losing more weight than that so I am getting more exercise than "sedentary". I probably walk up and down the stairs at home enough times a day to qualify as more than sedentary. Anyway, my point is that since the math worked at the low level it should work eating at this level also. I am just really impatient.

|And in the end it's only round and round
|
Pink Floyd - Us and Them
|
|bipolar II, substance use disorder, ADD
|lamictal, straterra
|

Hugs from:
99fairies