View Single Post
Shihoin

Member Since Dec 2017
Trig Dec 07, 2017 at 01:57 PM

I was reading a thread about nudism but unfortunately it was too old to reply to.

I have always been attracted to being nude as well. Started before I even hit my teens.
I can't rationally explain it; but I do believe some people are "wired" to prefer being without clothes. Some people do not understand and/or label it as an "addiction" or "compulsion."

I was a "bedroom nudist" for a long time. When I moved out of the family home and got my own place in my 20's I decided to spend all my time at home naked. My GF at the time moved in with me; and at first she didn't understand why I "had" to be naked all the time. There was some friction at first; but she slowly and gradually adjusted.

Still, I felt something was "missing." I had been to the nude beach once before my GF moved in; but I hadn't really socialized there at all. So I started seeking out other nudists online. They recommended I try a nudist resort.
After doing some research, and taking "forever" to get my by-then-wife to agree to accompany me; we finally set out to a nudist resort. Our first time was "just okay." I got naked, she didn't; and we mostly kept to ourselves the entire time. I didn't really find what I was looking for.
She nonetheless agreed to another trip, to another resort, a year later. And that time everything just "fell into place." We arrived late in the day for an overnight stay; and the next morning, after getting out of bed, my wife decided she would be naked with me. We went for a walk and I felt an intense emotional connection to her as we walked hand-in-hand completely nude. We decided to go sit by the pool, around other naked people. I felt a tremendous connection to them to as we exchanged simple greetings; or even just a smile or a nod. I could see them "completely", without any obstacles or disguises; and they could see me the same way. It felt like I had "come home", if that makes any sense.

In the beginning of my nudist journey, I had some misgivings about it. "Should I be ashamed?" "Am I weird?"
But meeting other nudists, and having my wife naked by my side relieved me of those concern. I felt completely normal; it just all felt right.
I was lucky. My wife saw how happier I was when I could freely express my nudity; and she was the one who suggested we make it a way of life. She started being naked at home with me, and we started taking our daughter with us to the resort. Between nudity at home and resort trips, for the next following years we spent much of our time around each other naked.

I wrote this very long post to illustrate how far you can actually take your love of nudity. Some will probably think: "That's too far!", but it worked for me. And you don't have to make it a way of life. A nudist resort trip or two a year can be enough and still be therapeutic.
BTW I have chronic depression. Which led to low self-esteem and social anxiety. Nudism didn't magically "cure me"; but it created a safe haven for me to better deal with those issues. I recommend at least trying it.

Last edited by CANDC; Dec 09, 2017 at 11:15 PM..
Shihoin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote