View Single Post
Anonymous50909

Default Dec 07, 2017 at 07:41 PM

There is nothing wrong with you. Women are not all the same. We are all very different when it comes to what feels good, bad, and what gets us off sexually. We are not men. Men are more predicable with what gets them off (**** stimulation). You also said that you've had some partners who were trying to get only their needs met. That is no fun at all for the woman.

In terms of the tickled feeling, I know for me, it might have something to do with the medication I take because I feel that way sometimes now, and many times like, the clit stimulation just doesn't feel that great anymore as much, because of my freak AD (though, I'm happy mood-wise now...freaking tradeoffs, grumble...). I'm not sure if its the same for you. I don't suggest going off your meds to find out though haha.

Have you ever been with someone where you've been incredibly comfortable with them, and you told them what it was you wanted sexually that would feel good? And just throwing this out there, you're young. Maybe you just haven't met the right person.

It sounds like you've discovered what makes you feel good: **** stimulation and sex, and stimulation of your clit through a blanket or pillow. And you've discovered what doesn't get your rocks off: clit stimulation with the fingers and vaginal sex. These are all good things to know and understand. LL, there is nothing wrong with you. You're a woman and sexual being who has specific and unique needs, just like the rest of us.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
LiteraryLark, unaluna